- Net Weight: 21.16oz
- The first thing that comes to people's mind when it comes to Turkish cuisine is Lokum
- Turkish delight with nuts or fruits are very popular, especially consumed with Turkish coffee and tea
- Ingredients: Sugar, Water, Corn Starch, Acidity Regulator Citric Acid (E 330) According to the variety (15% Hazelnut, 12% Pistachio, 15% Almond, 15% Peanut, Coconut, Cocoa, Pomegranate Juice, Sweets Juice), It contains Flavoring (Pomegranate, Orange), Food Color (Red Radish Extract, Curcumin (E 100).) The product is coated according to its type (Pistachio, Coconut, Powdered sugar)
- Allergens: According to the variety, it contains hazelnut, peanut, pistachio and almond
- May contain wheat gluten
- Storage Conditions: Keep in a cool and dry place. Keep it away from direct sunlight
- Best for 6 months without opening. After opening it should be consumed within 1 week.
- Haci Serif Mixed Sultan Turkish Delight With Fruit - 21.16oz
- Worldwide shipping from Turkey via UPS & DHL Express
- All orders will be shipped within 1 business day (Our food and beverage products are shipped within 2 business days)
- Online tracking number is available for each order
- Delivery time for UK and Europe is 1-3 business days, for USA and Canada 2-4 business days, for rest of the world 2-5 business days
From our customers
★★★★★Ela C,Solingen, Germany
★★★★★Caroline M,Avon Lake OH, United States
★★★★★Muaaz K,Gauteng, South Africa
I ordered several items, both fragile and not. Feedback was prompt and delivery was super quick given that it was an international shipment (4 working days from placing order).
Contents of the parcel was exceedingly well packaged.
The attention to detail, and the personal, human touch was precious. I nearly cried a little. The order was meant for my partner, but it made me feel special to receive a parcel like that, and it was quite precisely to my taste.
It's a shame the parcel had to be ruined by courier tape and other ugly shipment requirements.
Thank you :)Gauteng, South Africa
★★★★★Lilla B,Budapest, Hungary
★★★★★New York, United States
★★★★★Elena G,Stockholm, Sweden