- Net Weight: 2.12oz
- Turkish tea comes in many variants; Turkish black tea, Turkish mint tea, Turkish apple tea, Turkish pomegranate tea, Turkish herbal tea, Turkish red tea, Turkish chai tea, Turkish green tea, Turkish organic tea, Turkish slimming tea and many more.
- Turkish black tea is the most popular drink in Turkey, it is consumed in the morning with breakfast as well as all around the clock, served with food, plain or with sugar.
- Ingredients: With basil
- Storage Conditions: Keep in a cool and dry place. Keep it away from direct sunlight
- You can drink black tea when eating breakfast or desserts, plain black tea is the companion drink for desserts as it compensates the sugar.
- Serving black tea for your guests is a deeply rooted tradition in Turkey, try to impress your guest with Turkish black tea as well!
- How To Make Turkish Tea? For preparing Turkish black tea you just need a Turkish tea pot, boiled hot water and 15-20 minutes time for steeping the tea. Black tea is served according to its consumer’s preference, dark or weak – with or without sugar.
- Tugba Kuruyemis Basil Herbal Tea - 2.12oz
Shipping & Delivery:
- Worldwide shipping from Turkey via UPS & DHL Express
- All orders will be shipped within 1 business day (Our food and beverage products are shipped within 2 business days)
- Online tracking number is available for each order
- Delivery time for UK and Europe is 1-3 business days, for USA and Canada 2-4 business days, for rest of the world 2-5 business days